Sunday, March 22, 2009

February 21, 2009

I tried a teeter exercise during a practice session at BF. Jasmine has improved her teeter in 2008, but there’s no dashing at all. This could mean the difference between a Q or nothing in the future. Therefore, I’m using a method taught by CB which is to put a plank on two blocs and make the dog run from one extremity to another. Looking good. Speedwise, it's all trotting, not her blasting full speed. I was running beside her, getting her all riled up..... and she trotted ........ FASTER.

Practiced the 180. No problem on both sides. The threadle is another story. My cue is still too late. Have to work on that.

Started to practice her nose touch on the plexi again. Working fine.

When I sit on the floor, she starts to back up automatically. Yea!

Tunnel: she seems scared to go in when there is no "light at the end of the tunnel". Barrels in only when she's decided it's safe enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment