Sunday, June 7, 2009

It feels soooo good

It feels so good to do a fun match with a dog who cooperates. Today's goal is to practice our start line stays as well as put into practice the techniques learned during our lessons.

In my opinion, the results are quite good. Of course there are zoomies but one of them happens after a tunnel where jasmine has no directions from me, because I wanted to reward her at the exit. Unfortunately, she keeps on going straight, which is the normal thing to do and off she goes. At our second try, she does a blind cross before the table but I correct her right away and restart the sequence 2 obstacles away. Success.

I'm so proud of her right now.

1 comment:

  1. Woot, congrats!! she IS improving! Can't wait to hear what happens next!

    ~Nat

    ReplyDelete