Thursday, March 26, 2009

Finally some progress in flyball

I thought this moment would never happen. I was so sure that Jasmine wouldn't repeat her performance, that I hadn't written anything about it in the blog. Well, the moment has finally arrived and no, it's not a fluke. Jasmine can now do her swimmer's turn on the box, pick up the ball and land on her feet.

She doesn't cheat. She doesn't try to pick up the ball with her paw.

Can you believe it? I've been waiting for this moment for at least twelve months. After two weeks, I can say with certainty that Jasmine understands what to do. I'm hoping that I'll have the time to film her at next week's practice. This way, I'll be able to upload the video on Youtube.

Next step: Trigger the box in one of the opposite holes so she'll get used to the noise.

Let's cross our fingers and think positive thoughts .... : )

No comments:

Post a Comment