Sunday, June 7, 2009

The roads to 2 x 2

Please note that this video was made before a training session with CB. You'll see a lot of mistakes along the way which, I hope, I'll be able to correct later on this weekend. As it's the case this Spring, it's still a windy day. Not only did Jasmine had to focus on me, but most importantly, ignore the gusts of wind. For my part, I'm still surprised that the camera and the tripod stayed upright.

We're still beginners at this method. I'm using the Go! command but that's a huge mistake. We musn't use any commands at this stage since I'm using shaping to train Jasmine to 2 x 2s. The dog makes her own decision to take the entry and it's up to us to help them gain speed. Jasmine still hesitates in her entry but once she's off, she takes speed.

More news to follow....

No comments:

Post a Comment