Sunday, January 9, 2011

Week 1 - 52 Weeks of Jasmine


This is my first contribution to the project. On a whim, I checked and found that I could actually *see* the assignments of the official flickr group, instead of inventing them on my own. Oh well, I'll know better next week.

I thought I'd start this endeavour by posting a photograph depecting Jasmine's personality. I ended up with this. Here she is, in one of her favorite spots in my new house. 

I often see her in this pose if I work around the house or on my laptop. Too lazy to follow me, she rests her chin on the edge of the bed to watch me move from one spot to the next. She also adopts this pose when we're attending agility class and she must wait in her crate while the humans listen faithfully to the instructor.

Jasmine, although very sociable to our cicle of human and dog friends, will likely growl at her first meeting with strangers. If she is ignored however, she quickly becomes your best friend.

Therefore, like a little turtle, Jasmine timidly (and safely?) pokes her head out of her bed to watch the world go by. Once she sees the coast is clear, she'll drown you with welcoming kisses.

No comments:

Post a Comment