Sunday, January 16, 2011

Week 2 - 52 Weeks of Jasmine


As you can see from this picture, I haven't mastered the art of editing yet

The theme, circles, got me thinking about all Jasmine's furry curls, her ears and....her nose. Muttsandaklutz suggested I use the paronamic setting on my camera to catch Jasmine's nose. Unfortunately, time wasn't on my side, and this is my weekly participation.

This picture was taken at my parents' house, while Jasmine was taking a nap. She didn't even open her eyes as the camera went "click".

2 comments:

  1. That's a cute picture, Lyne. I really like the new layout for your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The layout can be found in Design, then templates. You choose your layout, then the picture for the background. I'm trying to be seasonal. : )

    ReplyDelete